Distance Learning Resources
STUDENTS AND PARENTS!
The Future Forward Initiative @ GUHSD provides a Chromebook laptop to each student as a means to expand on the potential of a conventional classroom. GUHSD understands that today's successful graduates will:
- need to interact with a variety of digital devices
- quickly learn and use online resources and applications
- become adept at critical thinking and problem-solving
Students are able to use these devices at school and at home in conjunction with the comprehensive suite of Google applications.
- Students will take advantage of the technology in order to engage in real-world work done by professionals such as scientists, engineers, musicians, artists, filmmakers, authors, and more.
- Production of student-generated content will increase dramatically and, based on our prior investments in digital devices, we expect to see an increase in student enthusiasm, active engagement, and ownership of work.
Parents - learn more about Future Forward Initiative by heading over to our Future Forward page from the top navigation or by clicking here.
STUDENT TECHNOLOGY TOOLKIT
In order to meet the technological needs of our students, GUHSD has created a Student Technology Toolkit to help students adjust and, ultimately, thrive in the technology-infused classroom. The toolkit includes guidance and instruction on Student School Accounts, Chromebook Use and Management, and Google apps. Students - check out the pages linked below or in the top navigation to get started!
Students and parents can access grades, attendance, and other pertinent student information through Infinite Campus portal.