Warranty / Insurance PLANS
Grossmont Union High School has partnered with Trinity3 Technology to provide optional warranty coverage for Chromebooks.
Grossmont Union High School District would like to thank you for participating in our 1:1 technology initiative. In an effort to support the sustainability of the program we are providing a device warranty program that covers 100% parts and labor, accidental damage, as well as theft. Warranty coverage can be purchased yearly, or in multi-year offerings at a discount and District staff will handle claims. For those students/parents that do not opt-in to the warranty program, the student shall be responsible for reparation equal to the current replacement cost of the materials and/or repairs. Failure to pay school fines may result in the withholding of grades, extracurricular activities, or transcripts. Below you will find a link to the warranty purchasing portal.
PURCHASE DEADLINE: September 30, 2018
- Exception: If you are a new student after September 1, you may purchase insurance using the paper form available from your school's the library or front office.
These plans cover all models of Chromebooks used in GUHSD:
- Acer c720, Acer c740, Acer 731, Acer 738, and Samsung 3).
Trinity3 Platinum Protection – Advance Payment (1 Advance Payment)
- 1 Year Platinum Warranty – Including ACCIDENTAL PROTECTION PLAN (ADP): $28.95 ($28.95 per device per year)
- 2 Year Platinum Warranty – Including ACCIDENTAL PROTECTION PLAN (ADP): $51.98 ($25.99 per device per year)
- 3 Year Platinum Warranty – Including ACCIDENTAL PROTECTION PLAN (ADP): $71.97 ($23.99 per device per year)
- 4 Year Platinum Warranty – Including ACCIDENTAL PROTECTION PLAN (ADP): $87.96 ($21.99 per device per year)