Set Up and Personalize Your Chromebook
Personalize your Chromebook experience by exploring your Chromebook's Accessibility features below. The video above also provides a brief overview.
Here are just a few of the features you can personalize:
- Text-to-Speech: Turn on the screen reader or Select-to-speak
- Display: High contrast mode, screen magnifier, screen resolution, text size
- Keyboard: Sticky keys, on-screen keyboard, highlighting, keyboard repeat rate, word prediction
- Mouse and touchpad: Automatic clicking, tap dragging, large cursor (and change its size), cursor highlighting
- Audio: Play all sounds together through all speakers
GET HELP App
Your Chromebook has a built-in Get Help app. It contains explanations and instructions about all of your Chromebook's features.
How to Access the Get Help App
- Click Magnifying Glass in bottom left corner of desktop
- Click Down Arrow to expand app screen
- Click Get Help app (see image to left)